Monday, December 17, 2007

Week 9

#20
I went into YouTube and played a few of them. I'm not sure why I would want to watch 1970s TV commercials, 'my mummy said I could' a modern day ad is quite funny as is Conan the librarian'. The link from '60s music videos' said 'this video has been removed due to terms of use violation'. The libray school video showed how YouTube can be used for marketing resources to customers. YouTube videos could be used by the library to promote an event in an unusual way or briefly convey information through action. They would need to be eye-catching or poss. dramatic to grab the attention of people who use YouTube and have a vast number of videos to choose from. I looked at a video 'biblical relic or clever hoax' Geographic has various info videos. I have chosen the video Census of Marine Life, because I enjoyed the visuals of this world and the use of the video to emphsise its importance.