Saturday, November 24, 2007






Week 3
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kellyj2777/320828726/


This is an image from the 'The Purple Frog Group' when I was looking under groups for "frogs". The caption is 'just playing around'. I thought it went well with the frog in the generic aclelgar account, her old boyfriend - sometimes you see frogs everywhere. http://www.flickr.com/photos/14833890@N03/1538183607/
My favourite technology is simply email for contacting anyone around the world immediately, as long as I have their correct address and they can reply at leisure. My pet related hate is spam, and providers that can not distinguish the difference between 'real messages' and spam.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos! Love the purple frog! :)

Unknown said...

did you get a chance to take a look at mashups? :)

Skytrek2 said...

I had a look at the maps under mash-ups. I just went back now and looked at some of the others - the montage didn't look so interesting, but turning some photos into jigsaws might be.